A primer on how to survive an active shooter situation.
Jeff Cooper talking at the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness Conference
Jeff Cooper on his color code
1992: Al Gore Criticizes Bush 41 for Ignoring Iraq's Ties to Terrorism.
In 1992 Al Gore takes George Bush to task for not taking firm action against Saddam. He tells the audience that Bush knew about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction (biological and nuclear), but that Bush "looked the other way" [and did nothing].
Interesting, how in 1992 Al Gore seems to feel that Iraq under Saddam was a significant threat. But now...
Below is a link for a video done by David Zucker.
Click on this link to watch the video It is 6MB so give it a minute to load.
In this video, David Zucker portrays Madeleine Albright's 2000 visit to North Korea; she was serving as President Clinton's Secretary of State.
David Zucker produced and directed such movie classics as "Airplane" and "The Naked Gun".
Captain Swicker's Rules of Defense from Small Arms Review
Walt Rauch's Rules from http://www.downrange.tv/artman2/publish/rauch/28.shtml
Too often the words "tactics and tactical" get thrown out there but are not explained in a clear and concise manner.
Doing something tactically simply means performing a task in a 360 degree environment while maintaining the three attributes of tactics; security, control, and common sense.
1) Make the best use of available cover.
2) Be aware of your surroundings
3) Maintain mobility for security.
1) Keep control of the situation by communicating with others.
2) Put yourself in the most advantageous position in relation to the threat(s).
3) Stay on top of the situation until you are sure the dust has settled.
1) Always check your actions or planned actions against the common sense factor.
2) Is what I'm about to do a good idea?
3) Is this worth risking my life for?
Distilled from the SIG SAUER Academy Tactical Times June 2008 (e-mail), authored by Adam A. Painchaud, Senior Instructor, Sig Sauer Academy.
Second Amendment information
Penn and Teller on Gun Control
ABC explores the myth that Gun Control reduces crime
Firewall, What We Believe, part 5 Gun Rights
University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address – Admiral William H. McRaven